Saturday, April 23, 2011

Paper tubes are used for more than just being eaten by gerbils?

Those are paper tubes?
;]


 Need a chair for your doll?


 So pretty..


 This is INSANE!!! (well insanely awesome!)


 Can you name them all?

 Need some Easter fun?


Now that's one cheap trash can


This is pretty awesome! I'm always and constantly surprised to see what people are able to find to create amazing, fun, and useful pieces of art. I love recycling or reusing and this is a perfect way to do so! I love this type of craft because there is nothing harmful or toxic when using and working with paper tubes (unless you get a paper cut!). This is one craft activity that I believe almost all populations can use for self expression, fine motor exercise, laughter therapy, some just plain recreation time, or so many others!
I would love to try this too!!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment